If you can create a square (or rectangle) by connecting dots of the same color, you’ll clear every dot of that color across the board! Making squares is the main strategy of the game.
Articles in this section
- Two Dots Strategies/Pro Tips
- How do I play Two Dots?
- What do squares do?
- How do I make a bomb?
- How many Token practice matches of Two Dots can I play per day?
- How is the Time Bonus calculated?
- Is my opponent playing the same match as me?
- How do anchors work?
- What are blank dots for?
- How do I clear fire dots?