Connect dots to make a big square around one or more dots, and the dots in the center will turn into bombs that clear more surrounding dots from the board.
Articles in this section
- Two Dots Strategies/Pro Tips
- How do I play Two Dots?
- What do squares do?
- How do I make a bomb?
- How many Token practice matches of Two Dots can I play per day?
- How is the Time Bonus calculated?
- Is my opponent playing the same match as me?
- How do anchors work?
- What are blank dots for?
- How do I clear fire dots?