To remove a fire dot, clear a dot next to it. If you make a move that doesn’t put out at least one fire dot, then the fire will spread to an adjacent dot. Once you clear all the fire dots from the board, none will return.
Articles in this section
- Two Dots Strategies/Pro Tips
- How do I play Two Dots?
- What do squares do?
- How do I make a bomb?
- How many Token practice matches of Two Dots can I play per day?
- How is the Time Bonus calculated?
- Is my opponent playing the same match as me?
- How do anchors work?
- What are blank dots for?
- How do I clear fire dots?