Some levels feature anchors that must be cleared. To clear an anchor, drop it to the bottom of the board by clearing dots beneath it, or set off a bomb next to the anchor.
Articles in this section
- Two Dots Strategies/Pro Tips
- How do I play Two Dots?
- What do squares do?
- How do I make a bomb?
- How many Token practice matches of Two Dots can I play per day?
- How is the Time Bonus calculated?
- Is my opponent playing the same match as me?
- How do anchors work?
- What are blank dots for?
- How do I clear fire dots?