Skill-based, real money competitions are legal in most U.S states and many places around the world. However, players who reside in the following states will not be able to participate in real-money matches: Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee.
Articles in this section
- Is Sparcade and real money gaming legal in the United States?
- Does being an Affiliate cost me anything?
- How are earnings determined?
- How do I get paid?
- Are there any limits to how much I can earn?
- Can I earn commission on my own gameplay within Sparcade?
- I’m having troubles logging in, what do I do?
- Are there any restrictions on how I can promote?