Check out this video for professional tips and tricks for SCRABBLE!
- Using all of the tiles on your rack in one turn is called a Bingo, and is worth an extra 50 points.
- Don’t be afraid to swap a pile of unusable letters! Remember, your opponents will have the same conundrum.
- Time is of the essence. To get the best score, play quickly AND well.
- Be sure to place high value letters on Double and Triple Letter Score spaces.
- Golden Tiles are your secret weapon – put them on special spaces now, or save them up for a huge word.
The corners and edges are where the best bonuses are.
You can get multiple words in one turn. Look for places where your letters can score words both down AND across.