Ghosts chase Pac-Man around the Maze. When a ghost touches Pac-Man he dies and is then re-created. The clock does not stop running in the meantime. Each ghost moves its own unique way, but they all move more slowly in the tunnels.
Articles in this section
- PAC-MAN™ Strategy/Pro Tips
- What are the controls in PAC-MAN™?
- How many Token practice matches of PAC-MAN™ can I play per day?
- Do all players in a match receive the same Mazes?
- How many lives does Pac-Man have?
- What is the turn arrow?
- What is Fruit?
- What are Ghosts?
- What are Pac-Dots?
- What are Power Pellets?