Here are some super tips to skyrocket your SCRABBLE score:
- Know your two letter words, like OE, KA, XU and QI
- You can use a single tile to make multiple words
- Be on the lookout for high value words such as QUIXOTRY and JUKEBOX
- Try to build words next to double (DW) or triple word (TW) spaces.
- "S" and "blank" tiles are the most versatile. Try to not swap these!
- If you need to swap, swap as many tiles as you can!
- Use all of your letters for a "bingo" and get a bonus of 50 points!
- Proper nouns such as FRIDAY and APRIL aren't valid SCRABBLE words!