There are 7 types of Tetriminos. Throughout the entire game, a player receives one of each before another 7 begin to spawn. All players entering the same match will get the exact same Tetrimino order.
Articles in this section
- Tetris® Burst Strategy/Pro Tips
- How can I learn to play Tetris® Burst?
- How many Token practice matches of Tetris® Burst can I play per day?
- What are Smart Controls and Swipe Controls?
- How do I change the controls in Tetris® Burst?
- Do all players in a match receive the same Tetriminos?
- What is a Combo?
- What is a Tetris™ Line Clear?
- What is a Back-to-Back?
- What is a T-Spin?