A Tetris™ Line Clear is when you clear four lines from the Matrix at once. This can be done by dropping an I-Tetrimino into a deep well. It’s the simplest way to rack up lots of points!
Articles in this section
- Tetris® Burst Strategy/Pro Tips
- How can I learn to play Tetris® Burst?
- How many Token practice matches of Tetris® Burst can I play per day?
- What are Smart Controls and Swipe Controls?
- How do I change the controls in Tetris® Burst?
- Do all players in a match receive the same Tetriminos?
- What is a Combo?
- What is a Tetris™ Line Clear?
- What is a Back-to-Back?
- What is a T-Spin?