A T-Spin is when a T-Tetrimino is dropped and rotated into certain T-shaped slots in the Matrix. A T-Spin Single is when a line is cleared by performing a T-Spin. A T-Spin Double is when two lines are cleared from the T-Spin. These are advanced moves that may be easier to set up and perform when using Swipe Controls.
Articles in this section
- Tetris® Burst Strategy/Pro Tips
- How can I learn to play Tetris® Burst?
- How many Token practice matches of Tetris® Burst can I play per day?
- What are Smart Controls and Swipe Controls?
- How do I change the controls in Tetris® Burst?
- Do all players in a match receive the same Tetriminos?
- What is a Combo?
- What is a Tetris™ Line Clear?
- What is a Back-to-Back?
- What is a T-Spin?