The finger helper setting suggests where to place your finger to control the ship, and will appear if you lift your finger off the screen. This feature can be disabled in the settings menu on the start screen, before you start your match.
Articles in this section
- Centipede® Strategy/Pro Tips
- How do I play Centipede®?
- What are the controls in Centipede®?
- What is auto fire?
- How do you keep the centipede from splitting?
- What are absolute controls?
- How do centipedes move?
- How many Token practice matches of Centipede® can I play per day?
- How is the Time Bonus calculated?
- Is my opponent playing the exact same match as me?