When absolute controls are enabled, the ship moves relative to your finger movements. When absolute controls are off, the ship moves exactly to where your finger is.
Articles in this section
- Centipede® Strategy/Pro Tips
- How do I play Centipede®?
- What are the controls in Centipede®?
- What is auto fire?
- How do you keep the centipede from splitting?
- What are absolute controls?
- How do centipedes move?
- How many Token practice matches of Centipede® can I play per day?
- How is the Time Bonus calculated?
- Is my opponent playing the exact same match as me?